CBP to Hold Ace Exchange VII Conference in Atlanta
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has announced that it will hold a free conference in Atlanta, GA (ACE Exchange VII) from October 15-17, 2007 where importers and other persons involved in importing activities can learn about the current and future functionality of the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE).
ACE Functionality Available Now Includes:
- National View of Company’s Transactions
- Paying Duties and Fees on a Monthly Statement
- Reporting Tool with Transactional, Financial and Compliance Data Mandatory Submission of Electronic Manifest for Trucks
- Creating CBP Form 5106 Online (Importer Identification Number Information)
- Participation of Other Government Agencies (OGAs)
- Ability for Brokers, Cartmen, Lightermen and Facility Operators to meet CBP Regulatory Requirements
More information on ACE Exchange VII, including the agenda and registration information, can be found at the following link.