Exporters and Third Parties: How to Effectively Manage Export Compliance Risks
The North Texas District Export Council is presenting an export compliance conference in Irving, Texas on September 27, 2007 entitled "Exporters and Third Parties: How to Effectively Manage Export Compliance Risks".
This program will feature presentations on how exporters, freight forwarders, carriers and other third parties involved in export transactions can manage and mitigate their export compliance risks.
Speakers will include attorneys, corporate counsel, corporate compliance officers and representatives from other third parties who deal daily with these issues. Some of the issues covered during the conference will be:
- Who are the third parties in export transactions?
- What role do these third parties play in export compliance?
- How can exporters use third parties to reduce their compliance risks?
- What is the third party perspective on export compliance?
- What are some practical strategies to minimize compliance risks?
The conference brochure, agenda and registration site for this conference can be found at the following link: www.exporttexas.com/northtexas/reg/092707/registration.html.
Note: Registration for this program will open on September 11th.
Labels: Export Controls