COAC to Meet in Washington, DC on November 20, 2008
The Departmental Advisory Committee on Commercial Operations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Related Homeland Security Functions (COAC) will meet on November 20, 2008 in Washington, DC. The meeting is open to the public.
The tentative agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Advance Trade Data ("10+2") [various reports indicate that the 10+2 rule may be published this month]
2. C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism).
3. Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement.
4. Customs Bonds.
5. Import Safety Initiatives.
6. World Customs Organization Updates.
7. CBP Trade Strategy.
8. Agriculture Programs Update.
For more information on how to attend the COAC meeting click here.