FCPA News Round Up
Here are some useful articles published on various U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and anti-bribery issues in the past few weeks:
- Forbes.com: Do Honest Corporations Stand A Chance?
- Ethical Corporation: Transparency International UK, Shining a light on British bribery
- Bloomberg: Bribery Warrants Global War
- WSJ's China Journal: Bribes and Transparency on Chinese Holidays: A Primer (also, the interviewee, Alexandra Wrage, President of TRACE International, recently started writing the WrageBlog, an Anti-Bribery Compliance Blog)
- Compliance Week: FCPA Enforcement Expected to Stay High in 2009