The program will feature a number of timely and important topics, including:
- U.K. Bribery Act Implementation
- Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Provisions
- Compliance Implications of “Industry-wide” FCPA Approach to FCPA Enforcement
- Anti-Corruption Update: Enforcement and Compliance Challenges in India, China, and Brazil
- Anti-Corruption Auditing Techniques
Presenters and moderators at the conference include in-house counsel and Chief Compliance Officers from Flowserve Corporation, Baker Hughes, Sungard and a number of attorneys in private practice.
Continuing legal education credit is available.
The Center for American and International Law, which was founded in 1947, is a nonprofit institution dedicated to the continuing education of lawyers and law enforcement officials in the U.S. and abroad.
Click here for more information and to register.