DHL Express Hosting Export Compliance Program in Cincinnati Area on November 17, 2011
DHL Express is hosting a full day export compliance conference in the Cincinnati area on November 17, 2011.
The program, which is sponsored by DHL Express, AAEI, NAM and the Northern Kentucky International Trade Association, will feature a number of government, industry representatives and practitioners speaking on the following topics:
- U.S. export controls and export control reform efforts
- Overview of export enforcement by Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), Office of Export Enforcement
- Discussion of recent changes to U.S. sanctions and embargo programs (OFAC)
- Automated Export System compliance
- BIS export compliance best practices
The program will be held at the Hilton Cincinnati Airport located in Florence, Kentucky and is only $50.
For more information see the brochure below. The registration link can be found here.
DHL AAEI Export Conference Nov 17, 2011