BIS Issues Temporary Denial of Export Privileges on Seven Persons and Companies
Today the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) published in the Federal Register a Temporary Denial Order (TDO) affecting the export privileges under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) of the following persons and companies:
(1) Gold Technology Limited, Flat 23C,
(2) Hero Peak Limited, Flat C, Block 4, 11/F Golden Bldg., 145 Fuk Wa Street, Sham Shui, Po, Kowloon, Hong Kong; and, Room D, 11/F,
(3) Joanna Liu, Flat 23C,
(4) Oriental Trading Corporation, 1st Floor, Masco Plaza, Blue Area, P.O. Box 2879, Islamabad, Pakistan;
(5) Portson Trading Limited, Room D, 8/F, 217-223 Tung Choi Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong; and, Room 709 Wing Shan Tower, 173 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong; and, Room 2208, 22/F, 118 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong;
(6) Sunford Trading Limited, Room 2208, 22/F, 118 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong;
(7) Zhenke International Trading Co. Ltd., Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone, Room 801, Gold Beauty Building, No. 88, Haibain 8 Road, TPFTZ, Tianjin, People's Republic of China.
The notice states that BIS issued the TDO based on evidence indicating that the seven persons and companies have conspired with others, known and unknown, to cause items subject to the EAR to be illegally exported to Pakistan, that they caused exports of items controlled for nuclear non-proliferation reasons to Pakistan with knowledge that violations of the EAR would occur and that they took actions intended to evade the EAR.