This Week at the U.S. International Trade Commission (Week of April 4 - 8, 2005)
Monday, April 4, 2005 - No meetings, hearings or votes scheduled.
Tuesday, April 5, 2005 - Commission Hearing -- Five-year (sunset) review on Greige Polyester/Cotton Printcloth from China, Inv. No. 731-TA-101 (Second Review), 9:30 a.m., ITC Main Hearing Room, 500 E Street SW, Washington, DC.
Wednesday, April 6, 2005 - Commission Votes in Final phase countervailing duty and antidumping investigations on Live Swine from Canada, Inv. Nos. 701-TA-438 (Final) and 731-TA-1076 (Final), 11:00 a.m., ITC Main Hearing Room, ITC Building, 500 E Street SW, Washington, DC.
Thursday, April 7, 2005 - No meetings, hearings or votes scheduled.
Friday, April 8, 2005 - Commission Votes -- Five-year (Sunset) Review Adequacy Determinations (by action jacket; no open meeting) in the following cases:
1. Cotton Shop Towels from Bangladesh, China, and Pakistan, Inv. Nos. 701-TA-202 and 731-TA-103 and 504 (Second Review)
2. Creatine Monohydrate from China, Inv. No. 731-TA-814 (Review)
3. Cut-to-Length Steel Plate from France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, and Korea, Inv. Nos. 01- TA-388-391 and 731-TA-816-821 (Review)
4. Malleable Cast Iron Pipe Fittings from Japan and Korea, Inv. Nos. 731-TA-279 and 347 (Second Review)
5. Steel Rails from Canada, Inv. Nos. 701-TA-207 and 731-TA-422 (Second Review).