Next COAC Meeting to be Held August 16, 2007
U.S. Customs and Border Protection has announced that the next meeting of the Advisory Committee on Commercial Operations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Related Homeland Security Functions (COAC) will meet on August 16, 2007 at the Ronald Reagan Building in Washington, DC. The tentative agenda of the meeting, which is open to the public, includes:
- International Container Security Standards.
- Post-Incident Business Resumption.
- Advance Data Elements.
- Secure Freight Initiative/Supply Chain Security.
- Office of International Trade.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- ACE Program