Cloud Computing and U.S. Export Controls Audio Conference to be Held on July 15, 2010
Export controls consulting firm MK Technology is presenting an audio conference on July 15, 2010 entitled: Cloud Computing and U.S. Export Controls.
The program, which will be moderated by MK Partner Frank Record, will be presented by Robert Rarog, a senior Advisor to MK who has extensive experience with information technology-related export controls.
The issues to be reviewed during the audio conference include:
- Cloud Computing: Definitional Issues
- Cloud Computing Services and Export Regulation
- Cloud Issues and the Bureau of Industry and Security
- Effect of Multiple Export Control Systems on Business Models
- The Cloud and Expectations of Due Diligence
- The Cloud and the Future of Export Controls
For further information and to register, click here.
Labels: Export Controls