Lessons Learned from Flowserve's BIS and OFAC Voluntary Disclosures: December 6, 2011 in Dallas, TX
On December 6, 2011, a unique event in the Dallas, Texas area will be held on the lessons learned from Flowserve Corporation's export controls and sanctions voluntary-self disclosure (VSD) that led to a $3 million civil settlement with OFAC and BIS.
The event, which will take place from 9 am to 4:30 pm at the Center for American International Law's (CAIL) campus in Plano, Texas, will feature the "inside scoop" on Flowserve’s VSD from company and government speakers. The topics will include:
- What Went Wrong?
- How Did the Company Respond?
- Effectively Planning and Executing a Global
- Implementing Remedial Measures
- Negotiating Settlements Across Multiple Agencies
- The Government’s Perspective
- Lessons Learned
Flowserve VSD Event Flyer - December 6, 2011