Today's News and Notes
- McCarthy Tétrault Newsletter: Sanctions Alert: The Brave New World of Doing Business with Iran by Canadian attorney John Boscariol (very good information from the Canadian export controls perspective).
- Indo-Asian News Service - U.S. Expects India to Enforce Iran Sanctions.
- Compliance Week: Audit Committee Checklist - FCPA Compliance.
- Peter M. Perez named as U.S. Department of Commerce's Deputy Assistant Secretary for Manufacturing.
- July issue of Commerce Department's International Trade Administration's Update publication can be found here.
- U.S. Exporters should be aware that the processing fees to obtain an ATA Carnet increased on July 1st. Further information on the new fee schedule can be found here.
Labels: Export Controls